What is HypnoBirthing®?
For over 25 years HypnoBirthing – The Mongan Method has been helping women throughout the world experience gentle births. No matter where you choose to give birth– at home, a birthing center, or hospital, HypnoBirthing is the complete childbirth education program that can help you achieve a more natural birth and a more comfortable birth.
HypnoBirthing is a comprehensive program, fully preparing parents to meet whatever turn their birth takes. This tried and proven method guides and prepares women in giving birth in a peaceful, calm, and beautiful manner.
How it works:
Through a series of 3, three hour-long classes, mothers and their partners learn:
- How to build a positive birth vision.
- Key questions to ask caregivers, ensuring you choose the right care provider for your family.
- How to prepare mentally and physically for labor and birth.
- Advanced visualization, breathing, relaxation, and self-hypnosis techniques that create endorphins and help shorten labor by avoiding the effect of negative hormones that cause mother’s bodies to constrict.
- To create a birth plan and how to avoid unnecessary interventions.
Receive everything you need to know to reconnect with your birthing instincts, including:
- HypnoBirthing® textbook
- Two Relaxation CDs (or downloads)
- Comprehensive Confident Birth Review Materials
Classes can be taken at any point throughout your pregnancy. It is never too late to achieve the calm pregnancy and gentle birth you envision.